The Ennis Sisters Are Coming!
DEC. 13 AT St. PAUL'S UNITED CHURCH
The Ennis Sisters are back again to help Perth celebrate the Christmas season on December 13 at 7:30 PM. This year we have moved back to St. Paul’s United Church (25 Gore St. W.) and there will be reserved seating. Tickets are on sale now at www.ticketsplease.ca. You can also pick them up in person at the Visitor Centre in the Perth Museum or by calling (613) 485-6434.
News & Events
DAY 3 OF THE FESTIVAL
Thanks to everyone who braved the heat and joined us for the 28th SPF!
Thanks To all th e
OUR 2019 SPONSORS
Thank You One & All!
The Organizing Committee of the Stewart Park Festival would like to thank the Town of Perth, our gracious sponsors, our enthusiastic supporters and our dedicated volunteers who gave so generously of their time, energy and financial support.
Without you all, we would not be able to create the experience that is the Stewart Park Festival, a community celebration with friends, family and fantastic music, workshops and activities in beautiful downtown Perth Ontario.
Thank you for joining us this year and we will see you again July 19-21, 2019!
Some Extra Things To Check Out While You're At Stewart Park Festival!
AT THE FESTIVAL
Reasons To Attend The Stewart Park Festival!
- World-class music on 3 different stages
- Admission by donation
- Scheduled children’s activities in the park on Saturday and Sunday
- Adult workshops in the park on Saturday and Sunday
- A festival market featuring food vendors and local artisans
- A Saturday morning farmers’ market at the Crystal Palace with music
- Supervised Bicycle Parking
- Licenced Patio Saturday & Sunday at the Crystal Palace
- After Hours: Music in various downtown venues on Friday + Saturday evenings
- Sunday Music + a Pancake Breakfast at the Crystal Palace
- Shuttle bus from designated parking areas to the park
- Saturday Sidewalk Sale with roving musicians & great bargains
- A Wine Bar at the Terrace on the Tay by the river