80 Gore St E Perth On, K7H 1H9
613-267-3311 ext. 2251 (Perth BIA Office)
Note: The Stewart Park Festival is a committee of the Perth BIA located at the Town of Perth Offices.
Please use the form below. We'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Please Enquire directly to the Artistic Director (Read Below)
We are open to submissions starting on October 1.
If you wish to apply by email please send to [email protected] Please put Artist Submission 2018 in the subject line. Include links to web page links, EPK's, links to music and video, basically anything at all that will give us an idea of what you do.
Or, if you prefer that we have something more physical in our hands, please mail a package to
c/o Stewart Park Festival
80 Gore St E Perth ON, K7H 1H9
Please do not use the comments box for your submissions
The deadline to submit is March 21 2018. Applications re-open October 1st. Submissions are kept active for one year. All materials received by the Stewart Park Festival and/or the Artistic Director remain the property of the Stewart Park Festival.
All submissions are reviewed for their suitability for Stewart Park Festival and our year-round programs. Due to the volume of material received, please be aware we are unable to acknowledge receipt (unless you submit electronically) or provide comments. Only those of interest will be contacted.
- When submitting a CD, suggest the three most appropriate songs on the disc to be reviewed.
One page with bio, press and contact info is usually sufficient. If you are selected, additional promotional materials may be requested.
- When submitting INCLUDE video links, please.
October is probably the best time to send a kit for the coming year.
- If you have applied in the past and have not recorded anything new, don’t send another cd. Sell it instead. We have your other one here.
- A list of workshop possibilities.
- A recent live recording.
- Remove the shrink-wrap from the CD. If in a jewel case, remove from jewel case and send with the booklet.