Special Heritage Show In The Park
July 14 At 6:00 PM
This year, as we celebrate our 25th anniversary, we are also celebrating the 200th Anniversary of the Military Settlement in Perth! Many special events are planned to mark this milestone including a special Thursday evening show sponsored by the Stewart Park Festival.
News & Events
KICK-OFF TO SUMMER PARTY!
June 18th - Save the date for a great party!
The Weber Brothers are coming for the 3rd Annual Stewart Park Festival Kick-off To Summer. Very soon it will be time to dance
- WHERE: Crystal Palace
- Doors at 8:00 pm. Music at 9:00 pm.
- $20.00 Tickets available at the door
or Shadowfax, Book Nook, Top Shelf Distillery, Perth Brewery.
- A licenced event.
- Door Prizes
Youth Showcase finals
Join us at the Perth Tearoom (formerly the Perth Restaurant) on Friday May 13th[...]
Founders’ Dinner Saturday, July 9
Join us as we celebrate 25 years of music in the park and honour those[...]
NEW FESTIVAL MANAGER
We are pleased to announce the appointment of James Keelaghan as the new SPF Manager.[...]
- World-class music on 3 different stages
- Admission by donation
- Scheduled children’s activities in the park on Saturday and Sunday
- Adult workshops in the park on Saturday and Sunday
- A festival labyrinth in the centre of Stewart Park
- A festival market featuring food vendors and local artisans
- A Saturday morning farmers’ market at the Crystal Palace with music
- Saturday downtown sidewalk sale with roving musicians & bargains galore
- Licenced Saturday and Sunday patio (2:00 – 6:00) at the Crystal Palace
- After Hours: Music in various downtown venues on Friday + Saturday evenings
- Music and a delicious Sunday breakfast at the Crystal Palace
- Sunday Strawberry Social hosted by The Table Community Food Centre
- Special camping package available at Last Duel Park
- Air-conditioned shuttle bus from designated parking areas to the park