2016 Youth Showcase Winners
The winners were Isiah Strandberg (vocal, piano), Cassie Harvey (vocal), Millar Choffe (vocal. percussion) and Alex Bingley (acoustic guitar). They are members of Mr. Doucette’s music class at St. John Catholic High School. They earned themselves a berth on the main stage at the Festival as part of the Youth Showcase and earned $500 for the music department at their high school.
SPF Artistic Director Joel LeBlanc presents a cheque to the SJCHS group The Inverted Seven accompanied by their music teacher Mr. Kyle Doucette (far right)
2017 Student Showcase
Friday July 14
2017 SCHOOL PROGRAM
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS
- Click above to register your school.
- Choose a student act, either solo or group (up to 8 people), to play at the festival's Coffee House in late April.
- Following the Coffee House, a select number of acts will then be invited to play at the festival on July 14, 2017.
- Here is the Bonus: The top overall performers will earn $500 for the music department at their high school.
- School performers(s) may be teacher or student selected.
- Preference will be given to acts performing original material.
- Selected acts must confirm their availability for July 14, 2017.
Register your school below.